What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including telephone number, email address and geographical location including your postcode
- preferences and interests relating to property-related services
What we do with the information we gather?
We obtain information from you to understand your needs and to provide you with a commercial service. Any information that we gather may be used for the following reasons:
- to respond to an enquiry you have submitted to us via our website and/or associated social media channels
- to deliver a commercial service to fulfil the needs of your enquiry
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- we may use the information to customise our website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that any information that you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We also use an SSL Security Certificate on our website which encrypts any personal information you send via our contact forms.
Such data is only used for the purposes of communicating with you in order to fulfil our commercial obligations.
Data is stored for a maximum length of three years unless otherwise instructed by you (see below).
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for communication or direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your written permission or are required by law to do so.