For Property Portfolio Sellers: Our Modus Operandi
We are a team of professional, full time landlords looking to acquire residential property portfolios across the UK. One of the most important things to bear in mind is that we are not portfolio agents matching sellers with a database of buyers. In the first instance we are looking for acquisitions to add to our existing residential property portfolio.
How We Buy – Timelines and Guidelines
- If you write or call (please leave a message if we don’t answer right away) we will be back in touch with you (usually) within 2 work hours of your initial contact. Our initial discussion will be centered on your circumstances, your needs and your aspirations.
- Information that we will need from you early on in our discussion will be:
- Confirmation that you are the owner or have the authority to sell
- Full postal addresses of the property portfolio
- A brief description of the property type
- A schedule of current rental income
- What you would like to achieve from the portfolio sale
- Depending on the size of your portfolio we will come back to you within 2 working days with a preliminary offer to buy. This offer will be based on our own desktop valuations and the buying strategy we agree to use to acquire your portfolio.
- If you need a fast cash sale we can help, however we expect a discounted purchase price relative to portfolio value, for speed.
- In some circumstances we will introduce your property portfolio to a cash buyer client. We do not believe in mass marketing or blanket emailing. We never compromise commercially sensitive information and do not list portfolios on any web site for sale. We are not professional agents brokering property portfolio deals.
- We will arrange to meet you face to face if practical and you would like that. Shortly after this meeting we will issue a written offer outlining the terms of purchase as agreed, if we have not already done so.
- If we agree an exchange of contracts with a delayed completion, or alternatively a lease option contract then everything can be done within 2 weeks of your first point of contact. For cash purchases we typically need 4 – 8 weeks to complete on the sale.
Selling a property portfolio can be challenging. Please talk to us and let’s see what we can do to help you move on.